[buug] ProgLangTalkPosbility Interest?? DigitalMarsD 6BenefitWordsGoHere

Chris Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:16:00 PDT 2008

john_re wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:33:23 -0700, "john_re" <john_re at fastmail.us>
> said:
>> 7) Hey - I'm just making up the rules as I go. The above are guidline
>> suggestions. Do whatever you feel is appropriate.  If someone says "yes"
>> on the list to hearing your talk, you're on.

Well, it's probably an excellent thing that I checked my calendar again.
  I'll be out of town until the middle of July, so perhaps next time.
In the spirit of the Shotgun rules, I'll delay submitting my
presentation concept until /after/ this current meeting and only when
we're sure we'll be doing something again (when you put out another call
for presentations).

I just barely graduated from high school (ceremony tomorrow!) and so I'm
phasing into a new calendar system to replace my trusty school
organizer.  I decided to use Google calendars managed through
Thunderbird, and so far it's working out nicely, just having trouble
getting all the items transferred from medieval paper sources to
glorified digital bliss.  :-)

Thanks for the support though, I look forward to doing something in the
future.

--
Registered Linux Addict #431495
http://profile.xfire.com/mrstalinman | John 3:16!