[buug] ProgLangTalkPosbility Interest?? DigitalMarsD 6BenefitWordsGoHere

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Fri Jun 13 01:15:50 PDT 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:16:00 -0700, "Chris Miller"
<lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com> said:
> john_re wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:33:23 -0700, "john_re" <john_re at fastmail.us>
> > said:
> >> 7) Hey - I'm just making up the rules as I go. The above are guidline
> >> suggestions. Do whatever you feel is appropriate.  If someone says "yes"
> >> on the list to hearing your talk, you're on.
>
> Well, it's probably an excellent thing that I checked my calendar again.
>   I'll be out of town until the middle of July, so perhaps next time.

Thats fine. I'd be glad to have a talk from you next time.

I hope you have a great time whatever it is you'll be doing.

Where will you be on July 5?  Perhaps if you are near an location that
is hosting a simultaneous ITP you could be our personal representative.

> In the spirit of the Shotgun rules, I'll delay submitting my
> presentation concept until /after/ this current meeting and only when
> we're sure we'll be doing something again (when you put out another call
> for presentations).

Sounds great.

> I just barely graduated from high school (ceremony tomorrow!)

Congratulations. What are you planning to do next year?

> Thanks for the support though, I look forward to doing something in the
> future.

Great.

                          love email again