[buug] ProgLangTalkPosbility?? Installfest4Schools & other talk ideas

Andrew Fife afife at untangle.com
Fri Jun 13 10:22:38 PDT 2008

John Reagan wrote:

>Andrew - would you be interested in giving any talks
>at the Berkeley/Americas ITP on July 5?

What is ITP?

>2) I'm looking in a month or so to put together a
>web site for the ITP. Would Untangle's free sw be of
>any use for that?

Untangle would be a good choice if the network is going to have users who
you might want to protect from spam, spyware, viruses and "innapropriate"
websites.  Since I don't think that is the case, the other reason to
consider using Untangle would be our new (version 5.1 & later) GUI for
configuring iptables.  If you're not a GUI guy and don't have users to
protect, you might consider ipcop, m0n0wall or pfsense.

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell