[buug] BerkITP web page on buug.org? was:Re: Thanks buug.org....

Aaron Porter atporter at primate.net
Fri Jun 13 14:35:42 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 02:18:10AM -0700, john_re wrote:

> Would you be willing to add two pages, which I'd write & maintain, one
> for BITP, & one for A/GITP?  & also put a short description of each & a
> link on the main buug.org page?

	After reviewing some of the previous John Regan initiatives, I'd
really rather not get involved. If there is a strong desire from any of
the BUUG regulars I will certainly comply and/or provide access for one
of them to do so. But it seems like linking BUUG and these "ITP" efforts
any more than they already have been by your list squatting will do
nothing at all to benefit BUUG and the regular meeting attendees.