[buug] BerkITP web page on buug.org? was:Re: Thanks buug.org....

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sun Jun 15 22:06:06 PDT 2008

Aaron> 	After reviewing some of the previous John Regan initiatives, I'd
Aaron> really rather not get involved. If there is a strong desire from
Aaron> any of the BUUG regulars I will certainly comply and/or provide
Aaron> access for one of them to do so. But it seems like linking BUUG
Aaron> and these "ITP" efforts any more than they already have been by
Aaron> your list squatting will do nothing at all to benefit BUUG and
Aaron> the regular meeting attendees.

Indeed.  Tempararily unsubscribing, although sure that this, too, will
pass, just like similar periods in BUUG past did.

--
His stride expressed the man's pride and self-confidence
and his eyes revealed his honest simplicity.