[buug] Install-fest

PR oly562 at charter.net
Tue May 20 20:24:29 PDT 2008

I have been receiving these emails since like 2 years now it seems, and
I like to see more than just buug alerts. Nice to see that there is a
user group out there for I live in Long Beach, Ca.
Anyfoo, I use Freebsd, and currently Redhat Os.  I have most of my
services running on Freebsd, and just lately run a windowless network
here at home.

Funny I comment after so long... hopefully I don't catch too much slack.

I am currently running snort, and oinkmaster for like um... 3 years? I
don't know. I just set the cron to update the rules daily and run an old
satan perl script against alerts. no big, fun to watch.

Have a nice day, not much else to say at present, but keep up the good
work.

Oly Ander... aka Pete