[buug] Install-fest

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu May 22 00:52:17 PDT 2008

On Wed, 21 May 2008 08:06:40 -0700, "PR" <oly562 at charter.net> said:
> Sounds fun, what do I do. I can assume but I'm pretty new to this sort
> of Lan party. ;)

If this takes off, I'd like to video stream some talks we'd have (I'll
post info to BUUG about than tomorrow hopefully), so other locations can
learn that info.

Do you think there might be interest in your area in a get
together/installfest where attendees could here talks of current
interest?

Also, if you care to answer, I'm interested in the answer to the
question below:

> It's an install fest, sound interesting enough to try lol. thanks, let
> me know.

> john_re wrote:
> > On Tue, 20 May 2008 20:24:29 -0700, "PR" <oly562 at charter.net> said:

> > Welcome. How did you find & decide to join BUUG?  Are you a member of
> > any Long Beach area in person groups?

Best wishes.

  john_re at fastmail.us