[buug] Install-fest - hope this helps.

PR oly562 at charter.net
Thu May 22 09:37:16 PDT 2008

opps, forgot. Ok i joined this email distro from a previous persons
email. I forgot my now, but it's been a while since I got my first
email. I dumped all my old windows client'd mail. so to be quite honest,
I do not truly remember how or why I joined.  I am on a few distro's for
snort lists, bugs, announcements, so forth, ya know the typical email
user group yammer. I am not part of any group or org or affiliated with
any user groups other than some emails i receive for security products.

Hope this helps ;)

oly ander, aka pete