[buug] Install-fest - hope this helps.

PR oly562 at charter.net
Thu May 22 19:40:57 PDT 2008

i havent seen any, they are hiding. i used to have a few buddies who
were nixan warriors, but i don't see them anymore. out of the game.
<< i freebsd, centos currently. Ohhh and i just loaded VirtualBox by sun
on my lappy, to use Opensolaris. pretty nifty this virtualization people
are getting all excited about.