[buug] Berk InstFest Talks Potluck- 2) Please RSVP %

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu May 22 21:10:15 PDT 2008

OK, we've got 3 people who have volunteered to help on this (one in
LongBeach). That's enough to move to the question - is anyone else
interested in _attending_?

If you think you at least _might_ come to the BITP,
please reply to this message
stating your best current estimate
of the probability you'd attend on Saturday Jun 7,
using probability of 25 50 75 or 100 %,
& PUT your % # IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE MESSAGE. (Thankyou)

(Equation between probability % and english language concepts:
25  = small possibility
50  = maybe
75  = more likely than not
100 = definitely )

This will help us as a guide to determining if this event is feasable, &
planning if yes.

Maybe if there's not enough interest for having it in Berkeley, we could
see if holding it in, say, San Francisco might make it a more viable
event.

Also, would you be more likely to attend if it was in SanFran or Berk?

Thank you. :)

[Also, please read Part1 Structure email, if you haven't yet. Thx.]

  john_re at fastmail.us