[buug] Berk InstFest Talks Potluck- 2) RSVP =75%

Timothy L Shores lee.shoe at gmail.com
Mon May 26 17:16:26 PDT 2008

June 7 is one of the few saturday afternoons i have free this summer,
until September, and since I'm a newbie in search of wider, more local
avenues of linux activity, it's lucky for me that you're considering
this date. i'm not full 100% because i am scheduled to work from home
that morning, on the hook until 1 PM, and though rare, it can and has
gone much longer.

i live in Berkeley, on holy hill, and would like it best if meet-up were
in or near Berkeley. i recall someone mentioned the ACCRC as a possible
venue, which i think would be very cool. given its distance down the
hill, i offer to assist by carpooling 3 others (honda civic).

thanks for organizing this,
tim shores