[buug] Berk InstFest Talks Potluck- 2) Please RSVP %

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue May 27 15:43:52 PDT 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008 08:04:55 -0700, "PR" <oly562 at charter.net> said:
> I have quite a few video client players to test on my linux lappy. i
> need a url, ip, port, so forth, authentication, keys? let me know. tanks,
> :)

Great question. I'll send a post or two about doint the videocasting in
a few days hopefully. Partly that will be a request for suggestions
about what sw to use to send & rcv the videocast - so anything you know
or learn about good ways to do that will be of benefit to the group.

Do you (or anyone reading this list) have any suggestions on that topic?
Video streaming? MPlayver vlc, mythtv ?

I'm gonna invite a friend to this list shortly who will probably have
some good suggestions on this topic.

  john_re at fastmail.us

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely different