[buug] ITP meeting place arrangements at UCB progress.

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Fri May 30 02:12:57 PDT 2008

I've spoken with a UCB CS professor who made some suggestions to me
regarding how to go about arranging to get a place to hold the ITP at
the UCB campus.  Basically, he suggested I find a student group that
would be willing to co-sponsor the event. If some such group did that,
they would likely be fairly easily able to arrange a meeting place.

Groups we discussed were the OCF, CSUA, CALLUG (rather inactive at the
moment), HKN, IEEE.

Are _you_ a UCB alum, faculty, staff, parent of student, California
taxpayer?  Do you have any contacts with the University or suggestions
about arranging with UCB for a meeting place? [I'm a UCB alum.] Please
meeting place at UCB. - Thank you.

Hopefully, today, Friday, I'll be on campus talking with those & other
entities, trying to arrange a place.

  john_re at fastmail.us