[buug] RSVP InstallFest: 100% all systems go

Windsor Schmidt windsor.schmidt at gmail.com
Fri May 30 20:42:36 PDT 2008

I'm coming from (near) the intersection of Broadway and West
MacArthur; the Northern end of the 'Broadway Auto Row'. If it seems
reasonable, I'd be happy to roll in with anyone else who's planning on
attending. If you want, feel free to put me in touch with your friend.

My only caveat is that since it only takes me about 15 minutes to
reach UCB, synchronizing the ride might be overkill. Having said that,
I'm still interested. =)

-Windsor