[buug] when is the next meeting? (microberts)

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:23:55 PDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 4:04 PM, PR <oly562 at charter.net> wrote:
> sounds like he is interested. my two bits ;)

Indeed he does. Every now and then, some slick salesman type will show
up, ready to chew our ears off about how fine their Linux or related
product is, then hand out a bunch of sleek brochures, or if we're
especially lucky, manuals. Tends to be a waste of good people's time,
as well as a kiljoy.

It's been awhile, so I guess we're about due for another obnoxious
visitation. Many many years since I dropped out of the Catholic
Church, but in light of this latest imposition, I'm seriously
considering inviting an exorcist to the next meeting.

--
Zeke Krahlin
City of the Undead