[buug] BerkeleyTIP TOMORROW Jan 3 Sat- Party Time :) Video Talks: Asterisk, GPU

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Jan 3 00:55:08 PST 2009

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 16:31:44 -0800, "PR" <oly562 at charter.net> said:
> Shellow...
>
> I dropped into the Berk Tip room, 3 peeps there, not much going on... is
> there something in the way of video links to follow? some live feeds?
> just wondering,,,

You are a day early.  The meeting is Saturday.  :)

http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal/web/videos
http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal/web/irc-voip

> i have an old garage sale special running 9.0 shrike and a working
> asterisk prog installed - cmdline only.  i have an idea about how to set
> up a nice cheap pbm using asterisk and um,,, a new product on the net i
> purchased recently.

Excellent. One of the main goals is to learn about asterisk, so we can
either improve the VOIP service from ekiga that we use, or create our
own customized to our desires for the meeting.  I hope you can join us
in person, at the city of Berkeley main library on Shattuck &
Kitteridge, Jan 3 Sat, or join with us online using VOIP.  Sounds like
you might have some useful skills.

id like to strike up some convo nexttime, as i think
> i am a little late to this freenode session.

you are early.  The meeting is tomorrow.  :)