[buug] Happy hour Mon Aug 10 at Triple Rock

Wm. F. Honeycutt bill.honeycutt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:10:35 PDT 2009

Okay, I see through your ploy  :->

You're using a confusing series emails to gather primary data for a social
experiment.  We're the guinea pigs, right!?

I look forward to seeing you Claude.  You'll need to report on how well your
pre-loaded Linux laptop has held up during grad school.  I finally got a
Dell with Hardy pre-installed, following in your footsteps.

Cheers!

Bill