[buug] Split PDF file?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 11 12:12:10 PDT 2009

Quoting Ian Zimmerman (itz at buug.org):

> I have a large PDF file, basically a large image.  If I print it
> unscaled I get a single page with a tiny upper left part of it.  What is
> the best way to cut it up into multiple pages so I can print it all at
> the original level of detail?

I have no experience at the problem, but you might try some of the tools
listed here:  "PDF Editors" on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Apps .

PDFedit, in particular, comes widely recommended.

--
Cheers,                      Notice:  The value of your Hofstadter's Constant
Rick Moen                    (the average amount of time you spend each month