[buug] WordPress's Dirty Little Secret

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:17:17 PDT 2009

On 6/15/09, Jack Deslippe <jdeslip at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> I don't know about a blog wordpress.com, but it is certainly possible to
> do image maps with Wordpress' software on your own server (something
> like the setup berkeleylug.com has).

Thanks, Jack. I do not want to go the server way. I'll just find
another blog service. Meanwhile I posted the blog entry in question to
my older blog service, for the nonce:

Twilight On Shattuck
http://ezekielk.tblog.com/post/1970072932

(Why don't I stay with tblog? No one's been managing it for over four
years, so it's bound to shut down some time soon. No spam filter, no
traffic features. Tblog's not even listed in any web log reviews!)