[buug] Ubuntu 8.10 update (more good news)

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:39:21 PDT 2009

It never ends! (The good news, of course). I installed Eeebuntu 2.0
last night (replacing standard Ubuntu 8.10)...and guess what?

My  internal atheros 5007G wifi chip was instantly recognized, and the
signal is STRONG! Fantastic. Eeebuntu has three flavors: Standard,
NBR, and Base. I installed the Standard iso...but I'm gonna replace it
with NBR...which is the Standard, plus a very nice GUI especially
designed for netbooks. You can check out all three here:

http://www.eeebuntu.org/index.php?page=download

--
http://www.youtube.com/user/pewterbot9