[buug] Best XP emulator?

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:44:58 PDT 2009

On 16 Mar 2009 Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> typed:

{{ There's a syndrome we see often enough to be wary of it, on *ix mailing
lists (and other technical forums), whose somewhat blunt name is
"Solving the wrong problem", and you should be careful lest you end up
doing that. }}

Always an aspect of apprenticeship. Thanks for a most informative
response re. "emulation" and printer compatibility, SANE etc....worth
filing into my LInux library rather than tossing out after a first
read. Excellent references and advice.

--
Zeke Krahlin
A government is only as good as its operating system.