[buug] printers [Was: Best XP emulator?]

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:10:03 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the excellent suggestions re. good printer for Linux.
My needs for color printing, when they come up again, will be for high
quality color printouts of several pages once a month or once every
two months. I then take these templates to photocopy them. These
copies will be the ones I cut out and turn into decals or buttons.

Seems it would be most economical in my case, to find a good local
service that will print out from a flash drive (USB stick or SD card).
I have no idea where to start looking. Recommendations? TIA.

--
Zeke Krahlin
A government is only as good as its operating system