[buug] Linux video sites?

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:21:29 PDT 2009

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> posted:

{{ If you'd like to see a series of seven kernel-oriented technical
lectures ("kernel walkthroughs") that SVLUG sponsored, you'll find them
linked from the SVLUG front page, http://www.svlug.org/ . }}

Yes, yes I would, thanks!  :P That will prove invaluable a little
further down the line, when I'm ready to perform non-trivial  tasks.

I've also found this site which includes a small collection (thus far)
of LInux how-to videos:

YouTube - EdgyRootStudios's Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgyRootStudios

And, even better, another peruser of this list has offered to work
with me and another, on setting up a wiki video how-to for Linux
newbies. We're on a roll!

--
"A government is only as good as its operating system."
- Mighty Mouse Virus