[buug] very funny stupid oly562 at charter.net

John de la Garza john at jjdev.com
Tue Mar 24 11:53:23 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:42 AM, leonardo <leonardo at softel.cu> wrote:
> you don't how to pronounce words, you sound like a stupid dog ( I can talk
> better than you) if you don't have nothing to do with your time ( other than
> watching porn and talking nonsense about linux) get a real job cleaning
> bathrooms in a cafeteria, thats a place you'll probably enjoy.

It is kind of funny that you are telling someone he is stupid because
they don't pronounce words correctly (by the way, how to you know how
people pronounce things by reading a mailing list?  I must be missing
some context...) and at the same time demonstrating your lack of
abilities to speak English (see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_negative) and to use a mailing
correctly.  Typically mailing list users don't demand to be
unsubscribed, they simply unsubscribe themselves. This may involve
reading this page:  http://www.weak.org/mailman/listinfo/buug
.