[buug] Thanks, Jon!

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:43:07 PDT 2009

To: Jon McClintock <jammer at weak.org>
Re: Thanks for your excellent contributions!

Hey, Jon, there you are! I've been meaning to get around to thanking
you for keeping BUUG going strong all these years. Same goes to anyone
else who's worked alongside you. While I'm the founder, you certainly
deserve most of the credit, as I was away for almost seven years
(family issues). SurpriseD and delighted to see BUUG thriving, as a
social hub for *nix wizards and their apprentices.

Now that I'm back, I'll gladly serve as a welcoming committeE for
absolute Linux newbies coming over from Windoze. That way, the wizards
won't be needlessly bogged down by the most basic of questions and
problems. Seems like I'll also be involved in a project proposed by
another, to create a wiki for Linux how-to videos.

How's your buddy "Feedle"? I hope  he is doing well. Likewise
yourself, of course. And again, a big THNX!

--
"A government is only as good as its operating system."
- Mighty Mouse Virus