[buug] "Easy" integrated DSL modem/router (not!)

PR oly562 at charter.net
Fri Mar 27 10:30:38 PDT 2009

possibly the device is set in bridge mode, not routing, typically the
only people allowed to go inside a "dsl router" is the ISP. Becareful as
support will give you guff if they think your trying to do something
unauthorized. If you can sway the support guy to let you go into the
device by brower most likely, then you can tweek some settings - i.e.,
change the config to your needs, other wise you ask for command line
user/pw and do the configs your self, provided you have the pdf manual
for that device.

PS. let me know if I am not addressing what you need.

Njoy, Oly