[buug] BerkeleyTIP, Speedtest -was Re: Linux video sites?

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Mon Mar 30 19:18:07 PDT 2009

The BerkeleyTIP videos page is an excellent resource, & has links for
both specific videos, & links to sites that have GNU(Linux) & BSD [&
maybe Free HW & Free Culture] videos.

http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/talk-videos

Also, re your question later in this thread, speedtest.net, use in the
firefox browser, needs flash, is a good tool for checcking your up &
down inet connection speed. IIRC, google for "stanford speedtest" used
to find me another useful tool.  IIRC, needed java, but not flash.