[buug] (no subject)

Wm. F. Honeycutt bill.honeycutt at gmail.com
Sat May 2 23:21:47 PDT 2009

Take a look at:

http://nsi.org/Library/Compsec/computerlaw/Californ.txt

Then consider the preceding post.  Ask yourself, "Is it advisable to
solicit user/login information to an unauthorized network in a public
forum like BUUG's list server?

I'm not making judgements, but this thread seems to be careening
toward the Darwin Award short list.

If you want to look at the Cal network, sign up for a class.