[buug] VPS Business for Sale

Alden Meneses aldenm at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:05:13 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I happened across a VPS business for sale. The business sells for under $5K
and supposedly has a positive cash flow of about $3.5K/annually. I don't
have the system admin skills to go at this alone. The VPS is running on
Linux out of leased equipment at a Dallas facility.

Guess what I am looking for is

a) A partner
b) A guru or contractor to support me when I cannot figure out how to solve
some issues on my own.
c) Some insight on the VPS market and things to look out for.

At any rate send me an email and we can discuss further. I haven't spoken to
the seller as of yet to get more details but if you want to be involved you
will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).

All the best,
Alden Meneses

--
Need a place to stay in So. Lake Tahoe, CA?
Visit www.heavenly5.com