[buug] mail threading [Was: Iceweasel / Firefox]

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Oct 2 12:01:44 PDT 2009

Quoting Zeke Krahlin (pewterbot9 at gmail.com):

> My response to Ian has the following "reply-to" line:

> Is this wrong? And how do I correct it? FYI, here's the entire header
> of that message:

I'm very sorry to say that I have no time and energy to attempt to debug
GMail's headers.  I didn't mention the problem (and wouldn't have) in
the first place; Ian did.  And even if I did have time and energy
available to figure out what was wrong with GMail's implementation of
SMTP headers, it would still be a corporate-owned piece of proprietary
software, which I have no interest in spending my time fixing.