[buug] mail threading

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Fri Oct 2 22:02:54 PDT 2009

Zeke> I *could* have used Ian's approach, and just pointed to that RFC #
Zeke> 822 page, with no further explanation, as a "hint". Which would of
Zeke> course, leave the person I address, in the dark...unless he were
Zeke> psychic or something. Since that page *doesn't* discuss the matter
Zeke> of trimming quotes...just as it doesn't discuss MUA.

You have said that before, but note that I'd pointed you to the specific
subsection about the In-Reply-To header.  I honestly felt I was providing
enough information for you to realize what was wrong.  Sorry if that wasn't
the case.

--
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org>
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD