[buug] mail threading

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:27:37 PDT 2009

On 10/2/09, Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

> You mean, like, Gmail via the browser?  There are ways to use a normal
> specialized mail program with Gmail, you know:

You mean it actually works?

> Also, I was wrong in thinking _all_ your posts were broken; the one I'm
> replying to here seems to be just fine.  Hmm.  Maybe you sometimes do
> something else than "Reply" or "Reply To All"?

So there you have it. My explanation for why this happens at times was
posted in an earlier message. I use the digest mode, so can't always
use "reply to" any individual message...I have to recreate my message
and use "send". Not everyone who responds to another's email sends a
copy to the individual, just the list.