[buug] CrunchBang

Pewter Bot pewterbot9 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:50:20 PDT 2009

I just learned about a *new* Linux distro called "CrunchBang". I now
have it on live CD (SDHC card), and am playing around with it. Looks
really nice and streamlined...definitely not for newbies...but I think
I'm ready for it. Just might install it on my 7"-screen netbook. After
all, that's what I bought it for, to mess around w/distros.

http://crunchbanglinux.org/

--quote:
CrunchBang Linux is an Ubuntu based distribution offering a great
blend of speed, style and substance. Using the nimble Openbox window
manager, it is highly customisable and provides a modern,
full-featured GNU/Linux system without sacrificing performance.
--end