[buug] hello

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:41:58 PST 2010

That is my new project for awhile then.

login [pam] -- I fail.  I don't know why there has to be a daemon for login.

-csh -- I fail.  Looks like a vararg or parameter or flag, not a process.

/bin/sh /usr/local/bin/startx -- I sort of get this, but am wondering I need
to be logged in as root if this computer is its own server, window manager
with its own clients.

oh, wait...ps -auxww... it's coming back to me.  My first Unix (is it
properly UNIX?) was Solaris.

I hope I'm not part of BOINK yet.

Karen

--