[buug] bookmarks

Ezekiel Krahlin ezekielk at goct.net
Sun Feb 28 16:02:09 PST 2010

Quoting Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org>:

> It's time to revisit this painful subject.  What to use for remotely
> accessible, synchronized bookmarks?  Cross-browser support is not
> important, I use firefox/iceweasel everywhere, but remote availability
> and ease of use is.

Ian, this is a Firefox plugin: Xmarks (formerly
Foxmarks)...synchronizes both bookmarks and passwords to a remote,
secure server. It's free, works fantastic, has never let me down. Been
using Xmarks for more than 3 years now.

http://www.xmarks.com/

--
"A government is only as good as its operating system."
   - Zeke Krahlin