[buug] Free parabolic dish, first come, first serve, qty. 1, Berkeley

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 23 11:28:40 PDT 2010

At least as of about 8:15 A.M. this morning,
spotted in front of approximately 1832 Carleton St. in Berkeley
(curbside, along with recycling, etc.),
one fair sized (rather large) parabolic dish,
I believe it indicated "Dish Network" on it, and had some cabling and
electronics attached to it at the time.

Based on what I've seen previously[1], these things seem to "disappear"
(get scavanged or find new homes) within typically about 2 or 3 days -
but could be significantly shorter, or longer.

footnotes/references:
1. http://weak.org/pipermail/buug/2010-February/003575.html