[buug] Linux CDs at BUUG

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 30 07:10:19 PDT 2010

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx) Desktop CD PC (Intel x86) i386
I'll have a generous supply of the above CDs at the 2010-07-01 BUUG
meeting (and probably also for BUUG meetings after that, at least while
the CD is still current - sorry I ran out of those CDs at the 2010-06-17
BUUG meeting - almost had enough to meet demand).

Also at the 2010-07-01 BUUG meeting, I'll have a quite limited supply of
these CDs (I may or may not have more of these at other future BUUG
meeting(s)):
Fedora-13-i686-Live
ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64
ubuntu-9.04-server-amd64

Thanks again to Grant Bowman, the Ubuntu California Team and others for
getting CDs to us (including the burning, etc., of many of these CDs).

references/excerpts:
http://www.weak.org/pipermail/buug/2010-June/003626.html