[buug] [plug] pyrinox-1.1.1 is released

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sun Mar 21 00:34:29 PDT 2010

>>>>> "miguel" == miguel lito <spammethehardest at yahoo.com> writes:

miguel> does it encode tags and grab album art?

Tags yes, art no.  I have no need for that since I play them in a
terminal mode player :-P

You can also start with a bunch of WAV files and provide tags yourself.
This is useful for ripping from analog media (tapes).  Not sure how I
would handle art in that case.  Definitely not by creating it myself,
LOL.

The next planned improvement is to start talking CDDB protocol level 6,
which will make it possible to accept arbitrary Unicodes for tags (right
now it is limited to latin-1).

--
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org>
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD