[buug] Bup creator to give presentation Apr 9 or 10

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Mon Apr 4 16:20:05 PDT 2011

Hi again

I've scheduled Avery's presentation[1] for Saturday April 9 at 2:30pm in my
livingroom, a stone's throw from Grace Cathedral in SF.  Those who RSVP
will get the precise address and directions.  It's a mile from Embarcadero
staiton (BART/SF Muni rail), and one can take the very frequent 1-California
electric bus to the top of the hill.  There's also a cable car option
if you want
the $5 tourist experience (the California line is out of service but
the Powell.
It's 1.9 miles from Caltrain, and one can take the very frequent KT trolley to
Embarcadero Station, and as above.

If you can come at that time, please RSVP tony at godshall.org with
subject "bup SF"

Please feel free to pass the details above to anyone you think might
be interested.

Best Regards

Tony

[1] Original message: