Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 19 13:15:46 PDT 2011

Any current UCB student or faculty or staff member interested in keeping
alive the last remnant of CalLUG?  (I can help advise any such person
about mailing list manager duties, which are extremely minimal.)

It would be nice if CalLUG could be revived, but first things first.

----- Forwarded message from Consult <consult at berkeley.edu> -----