Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 19 15:13:18 PDT 2011

Rick, thank you for bringing this to the BUUG list. If there are
annual things that a campus group must do, perhaps a checklist would
help busy students maintain continuity during the frequent group
transitions.

Paul, I'm sure some people from the buug.org, berkeleylug.com and/or
ubuntu-california.org groups would be interested in helping out. Let
us know what we can do and when you are planning meetings and events.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman