[buug] substring of integers problem

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:33:36 PST 2011

I am unemployed, so I was trying networking to get a job, but since I had
applied to NSA and just recently to CIA, LBL and a few other places for a
job, things are apparently being counterfeited...just remind me what to
bring on Thursday.  I plan to be there.

--
Karen L. Hogoboom

http://www.linkedin.com/in/karenlhogoboom