[buug] BALUG TOMRROW! Tu 2011-02-15 BALUG meeting

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 14 13:19:38 PST 2011

BALUG TOMRROW! Tu 2011-02-15 BALUG meeting

Bay Area Linux User Group (BALUG) meeting
Tuesday 6:30 P.M. 2011-02-15

Please RSVP if you're planning to come (see further below).

For our 2011-02-15 BALUG meeting, at least presently we don't have a
specific speaker/presentation lined up for this meeting, but that
doesn't prevent us from having interesting and exciting meetings.
Sometimes we also manage to secure/confirm a speaker too late for us to
announce or fully publicise the speaker (that's happened at least twice
in the past five or so years).  Got questions, answers, and/or
opinions?  We typically have some expert(s) and/or relative expert(s)
present to cover LINUX and related topic areas.  Want to hear some
interesting discussions on LINUX and other topics?  Show up at the
meeting, and feel free to bring an agenda if you wish.  Want to help
ensure BALUG has speakers/presentations lined up for future meetings?
Help refer speakers to us and/or volunteer to be one of the speaker
coordinators.  Good food, good people, and interesting conversations to
be had.

So, if you'd like to join us please RSVP to:

                       rsvp at balug.org

**Why RSVP??**

Well, don't worry we won't turn you away, but the RSVPs really help
BALUG and the Four Seas Restaurant plan the meal and meeting, and with
sufficient attendance, they also help ensure that we'll be able to eat
upstairs in the private banquet room.

Meeting Details...

                       6:30pm
                       Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 2011-02-15

                       Four Seas Restaurant http://www.fourseasr.com/
                       731 Grant Ave.
                       San Francisco, CA 94108
                       Easy PARKING:
                         Portsmouth Square Garage at 733 Kearny:
                         http://www.sfpsg.com/

Cost: The meetings are always free, but for dinner, for your gift of $13
             cash, we give you a gift of dinner - joining us for a yummy
             family-style Chinese dinner - tax and tip included (your gift
             also helps in our patronizing the restaurant venue and helping
             to defray BALUG costs such treating our speakers to dinner).

Feedback on our publicity/announcements (e.g. contacts or lists where we
should get our information out that we're not presently reaching, or
things we should do differently): publicity-feedback at balug.org

http://www.balug.org/