[buug] Berkeley Unix User's Group

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:24:25 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Karen Hogoboom (khogoboom at gmail.com):
>
> > Hi Rick,
> >
> > You quoted something that I didn't see posted on the buug list.
>
> The posting to which I repied was on-list.  I did not retain a copy.

I am on the buug mailing list and I did not get an original copy of the
email.  jaimef responded to me personally that buug is a moderated list and
that his posting did not get in.  Are you sure it was buug that he posted to
originally?

> > I will now assume that cross-posting is o.k.
>
> Your statement appears to be non-sequitur

My guess was that you know him from another list or another context that I
am not included in, and that you quoted him into our discussion.

> --
> Cheers,        "You're not cleared for that information, Friend Citizen.
> Rick Moen      (Remember:  Rumors are treason, and make the Computer
> UnHappy.")
> rick at linuxmafia.com                                       -- Paranoia
> McQ!  (4x80)

Karen Lee Hogoboom