[buug] Berkeley Unix User's Group

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:41:54 PDT 2011

I am just attempting to defend my good name.  I'm sorry that you decided to
start a flame war about it.

I would prefer to attend polite user group meetings and be on polite email
lists where women are not dissed without people looking into those women's
credentials first.

Just because a woman is over 40 is no reason to start abusing her in public.

Karen

Karen Lee Hogoboom
Computer Programmer
Phone:  (510) 666-8298