[buug] Berkeley Unix User's Group

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 04:12:13 PDT 2011

Hello Mr. Beisser,

I don't believe we've met.  Have you attended any buug meetings that I've
been at?

1)  Please clarify whether you mean due to my sex acts or my gender.

2)  I perceive myself as having been discriminated against in the software
industry due to my gender for as long as I have been in it.

3)  I strongly suggest that you go to Boston and examine the evidence
yourself.

Karen

--
Karen Lee Hogoboom