[buug] hello

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:55:33 PST 2011

Hi John, Ian, Michael, Heinriques, Charles, and Rick (whom I'm not sure I've
met), and one or two that I met but whose names I've forgotten (I'm sorry),

Michael managed to remind me of my first friends who were boys.  However, we
did not "go together," in the parlance of my generation.

My first crush was on a guy named Chip, but he didn't know I existed because
there was this girl, Laura, and she was the most beautiful kindergartner on
our side of the school.

My first actual friend who was a boy was Phillip, but he scared me one day.

Karen

P.S.  Phillip's family later saved the lives of my sister and I when I was
8.  I am very grateful for that.

Hi Buug,