[buug] Linux Mint, Ultimate Edition

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 26 07:29:48 PDT 2011

Quoting Karen Hogoboom (khogoboom at gmail.com):

> Why are there iMacs at LHS?

1.  Please don't threadjack.

2.  After briefly wondering what left-hand side, Lowell High School,
luminance-hue-saturation, or Latin Hypercube Sampling had to do with
the desktop-feature-rich Linux Mint and Ultimate Edition Linux
distributions, I sipped my morning coffee deeply and guesstimated that you
are curious about computing equipment at the _Lawrence Hall of Science_.
I say this pro bono publico, in case others are as non-plussed by the
non-sequitur question as I was.

3.  Why is a raven like a writing desk?

--
Cheers,       "Please proofread your feature titles. We don't need more letters
Rick Moen     from people reminding us that Mothra's Day isn't until August."