[buug] Berkeley Unix User's Group

Karen Hogoboom khogoboom at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:10:53 PDT 2011

I was attracted to this group because I was tired of fighting Microsoft DOS
this year, this version for the last 25 years.

I tried to install FreeBSD, but kept running into walls of stupid stuff and
it wasn't because I had never worked on a unix-like operating system before

I then attended a few Linux user group meetings.  Interesting, however,
similar stupid stuff.

If I wanted a Windows-like desktop, I would not have tried to find a
distribution of Linux that wasn't full of stupid stuff.

Having been born in Berkeley, educated in Berkeley and back to living in
Berkeley for the last 5 years, I have another why question.

You are not required to answer if you're not paid to answer questions.

WHY ARE WE STILL SCREWING AROUND WITH BROKEN MIT STUFF???????????!!!!!

Karen

--
Karen Lee Hogoboom
Computer Programmer