[buug] Stupid distributions

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Thu May 26 19:42:21 PDT 2011

On Thu, 26 May 2011 19:21:56 -0700

Rick> Stupidity's where you find it, but the above are generally
Rick> considered to be tailored particularly for experienced Unix folk,
Rick> and have far less cruft and greater structural elegance (in the
Rick> view of many) than average.

You just have to run Debian installer in expert mode to get all that is
"good" and none that is "stupid" in that fine distribution.  Of course,
you know that ;-)  I just thought I'd point it out for the OP.

--
Ian Zimmerman
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD